She is getting so big! I love it when they aren't yet mobile so you can put them somewhere and you know that they will stay there. Those days are short lived, but glorious. Such a beautiful little girl!
I haven't looked at your blog in awhile. Sorry for me.....I have got to remember to visit more often. I appreciate the way you write. I love your honesty and sincerity. I'm proud of the way you and Braden are raising your sweet girls. They are so blessed to have such devoted parents. I cannot believe how big they are now.....Miss them and love them...
6 comments:
Seriously?!? so. flipping. cute. Where can I order one?
I could eat her up. She is so beautiful. Yum!!
I love the sign she is next to. Was that on purpose?
LOVE IT!!! She is so darling!
She is getting so big! I love it when they aren't yet mobile so you can put them somewhere and you know that they will stay there. Those days are short lived, but glorious. Such a beautiful little girl!
I haven't looked at your blog in awhile. Sorry for me.....I have got to remember to visit more often. I appreciate the way you write. I love your honesty and sincerity. I'm proud of the way you and Braden are raising your sweet girls. They are so blessed to have such devoted parents. I cannot believe how big they are now.....Miss them and love them...
Post a Comment