Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I bought myself a birthday present

It is a flip video camera. Upon recieving it in the mail, I turned it on and was walking down the hall in search of something filmable.

I got what I was looking for.

I think this wll be the gift that keeps on giving.

4 comments:

Cherice said...

Happy Birthday!!! Whenever it was..... :) That was a perfect choice for a gift!
Seeing your girls in action was so fun. I need to be better at video taping my family.
Your girls definitely keep you busy! You are a wonderful Mom!

Kristine said...

What fun for you! No, No, no, no, no no! Loved the customed girls.

Barbie and Craig said...

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW! You know, I realized my blog-stalk hiatus was because my husband crashed my profile on my computer and I never put my blog back on my "I'm too lazy to think of what website to go to" bar at the top of my page. And I literally forgot I had a blog. And that anyone else ever did, too. I feel like a kid on Christmas. HOURS of catching up to do. And I MISSED your writing! Sigh. I need professional help, I think.

sarah.schultz said...

I think it was all a set up to get your attention away from Maisey! She sure took advantage! Miss those girls. . .