Elise is six weeks old today. Fastest six weeks of my life, I think.
I completely adore her in every way. She has such a sweet disposition. She is a very low maintenance, peaceful, gentle soul.
I am loving having a little baby to snuggle and kiss all day long. We all do. Most kissed and loved baby there ever was, even if some of the love is a bit rough.
![]() |
| Week 1- three days old |
![]() |
| week 2 |
![]() |
| week 3 |
![]() |
| week 4 |
![]() |
| week 5 |
![]() |
| week 6 |






2 comments:
Julie she i beautiful. Oh I miss my kids being that little. Enjoy it!! I love every age my kids go through just so I wont miss anything. Sweet girls!
Time goes by so quickly! next thing you know she will be off to college. :) She is soooooo precious!!
I LOVE the newborn stage. Enjoy snuggle time.
Post a Comment