Monday, November 18, 2013

When Elise met the G-parents (of the Connor variety)

My parents were planning to come when Elise was born but my Dad had some health (or lack thereof) concerns that week. So when she was three months old I decided enough was enough and took her there to slobber on them.  
We always love to see Steve & Paula on the way down. And sometimes we like to stop at the farm and inhale thousands of pounds of cow crap. It has a way of putting baby poo in perspective, which one needs from time to time.
Yep, the cows are that way.

Ever let a calf suck on your hand before? I laughed and heaved simultaneously. 

 She is even quirkier than usual on road trips.
Meeting Grandmother!

Within 7 seconds of arriving at my parents house my kids commandeer Granddad's (excessive) stash of flashlights. And shine them in peoples faces. And leave them on so the batteries die. And don't put them back. Maybe THAT'S why he owns 34 flashlights. But I also kind of think no. 

Hi Granddad!



I love that if my Mom has 5 spare minutes she goes all kindergarten teacher on the girls. They love it too. 





Cousins at the movies!





No comments: