congrats julie (and braden), that is so exciting... how old is annabelle now? we may take that plung once we are past the hot summer and Porter's 1st birthday, finances and all things willing. a strange crazy part of me misses being pregnant sometimes...weird i know. so exciting!
Thank goodness for technology because I would be sad if we lost touch with your family. I am so happy you are expecting again... with kids as cute as Annabelle, it should be a crime to not make more! I hope you guys are doing well... check out the "Woods" www.itsthewoods.blogspot.com
We just saw your blog name on Melanie and Micheals blog and had to see what you guys were up to. Annabelle is beautiful...and what gender are we looking at? We are so excited for you guys. You can visit us at our blog: www.easleyenchanted.blogspot.com We hope all is well with you guys! Jim, Amy, Addi, Megan and Ryan
6 comments:
Congrats Jules! I'm so excited for you! How old is Annabelle now? - Kellie Stoa-Nowland
And the gender is????? Or is that a secret? I need to know these kind-of details.
Congrats Julie!!! That's very exciting!! You'll have to tell us all how it is with 2 children!
congrats julie (and braden), that is so exciting... how old is annabelle now? we may take that plung once we are past the hot summer and Porter's 1st birthday, finances and all things willing. a strange crazy part of me misses being pregnant sometimes...weird i know. so exciting!
Thank goodness for technology because I would be sad if we lost touch with your family. I am so happy you are expecting again... with kids as cute as Annabelle, it should be a crime to not make more! I hope you guys are doing well... check out the "Woods" www.itsthewoods.blogspot.com
We just saw your blog name on Melanie and Micheals blog and had to see what you guys were up to. Annabelle is beautiful...and what gender are we looking at? We are so excited for you guys. You can visit us at our blog:
www.easleyenchanted.blogspot.com
We hope all is well with you guys! Jim, Amy, Addi, Megan and Ryan
Post a Comment