Saturday, May 24, 2008

Reflections on Christ

A few months ago someone sent me this link in an email and I have watched it a few times since, particularly when I have felt down or needed an uplifting feeling. I thought I would pass on the love. This song is dear to my heart, especially the last part that says "...here's my heart Lord, take and seal it, seal it for the courts above". That is the feeling this song (and the videos with the beautiful portrayal of Christ's life, death, and resurrection) leave me with- which is the desire to give my whole heart to Him and rededicate myself to His service.


http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Julie I can't believe how big Annabelle is!! Oh my heck isn't it crazy how fast these kids grow and you're going to have another soon!! How great! I'm excited for you guys! Two is fun..a little hard at first then it just seems normal to have two instead of only one. Annabelle has beautiful hair! Love the curls!! :)