Lila Kristine Reynolds was born on June 10th at 5:27 pm. Julie was awesome and we didn't have to do another c-section!!!! We are so happy to have her and thank you all for your love and prayers. Come see us!
congrats julie... you are amazing! Bryce has already told me that with our size difference I can always have an epidural, especially consider my tearing the first time... I don't think I am a superhero like you =) You are the third friend to have a baby this week... you girls are making me want another one, stop already! anyway enjoy. miss you!
I already knew Julie was amazing but this one takes the cake. Julie is incredible in so many ways- what a trooper. I am so glad that she and Lila (so cute!!) are both doing well. I am so happy for you guys- congratulations!
4 comments:
YEAH JULIE!!! That's awesome!!! So did you have an epidural or anything? Way to go on the VBAC! Congrats on the little girl! She's beautiful!
Wow, jules. This may sound strange, but, I'm proud of you! I know I couldn't have gone without the epidural! You are my new SUPERHERO!!
congrats julie... you are amazing! Bryce has already told me that with our size difference I can always have an epidural, especially consider my tearing the first time... I don't think I am a superhero like you =) You are the third friend to have a baby this week... you girls are making me want another one, stop already! anyway enjoy. miss you!
I already knew Julie was amazing but this one takes the cake. Julie is incredible in so many ways- what a trooper. I am so glad that she and Lila (so cute!!) are both doing well. I am so happy for you guys- congratulations!
Post a Comment