Saturday, June 14, 2008

So here I sit in my room at the hospital outside Lila's NICU unit. Anabelle is having her 5th sleepover of the week with someone new from church. Braden is at work and I'm just thinking things over. When Braden kept talking about getting married I was full of doubts and concerns about us. I wondered about a lot of things about our relationship. The thing in my mind that I always felt so strongly about was what kind of Dad he would be to my children. This was actually one of the factors that carried us through until I worked out all my other concerns. And now we have been blessed with two little girls. I always joke with Braden that we will end up with 7 girls (however after recently experiencing childbirth we may not make it quite to 7). But I tell him this because he is such a tender and sweet Dad and he's the kind of guy that should have little girls. I am thankful everyday for the kind of father and husband he is. He has been an amazing support to me this week and I am so thankful for his tender love and care for our little girls.

No comments: