Friday, February 20, 2009

Bored out of my mind

Last night both girls were sitting on my bed, Lila with some baby puff snacks, Anabelle with some crackers. Anabelle likes Lila's puffs better so she kept asking if she could have those instead. Finally I told her no more, to save them for Lila. She was sitting with her baby snowman recently given her by Grandad, and she said that snowman needed to have one. So she feeds one to snowman in a high pitched voice, taking time to lift up the carrot nose and make the chewing noises and everything. Then with lightening quick speed the puff flys from snowman, to her mouth and she plays it cool like nothing happened. I watched her do this a few times but didn't say anything because it was entertaining me. So I gave her a pile of ten and Lila a pile of ten and told her not to eat Lila's when hers were gone. Then I walked into the closet and hung up a shirt. When I came out all 20 puffies were history. Lila was staring at Anabelle who was quickly trying to swallow. She said, "They're all in my mouth". I asked her why she ate all of Lila's puffs. She said she needed to give Lila a little bit more. I hang another shirt up. And this is what I find:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the expression on Lila's face! What the....? Cute!