Sunday, September 13, 2009
Weeding out the weirdos
If you're reading this, that means you made the cut. Congratulations! Not everybody did. The only reason I made the blog private is because I don't want the whole wide world to know when I am home alone for months without Braden. (Because the whole world reads my blog, you know). I was a bit weirded out by the requests I got from people I have never met, who found my blog surfing the web and started following it. So weird. Needless to say, they are no longer with us. I didn't have them killed or anything- they just didn't receive an invite. I feel better spilling my guts now. At last I can announce all things secret....Braden will go to OTS March 1st. Later than he hoped. Much. Later. But I of course, am happy. He counts down and I am in denial about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment