
See the chomper? She got them all at once...she now has four teeth and she knows how to use them. She crawled under the table this week unbeknownst to me, and bit my toe. Hard. It hurt immensely. Let me take a moment and give thanks that the breastaurant has been closed.
First ponytail
3 comments:
The breastaraunt.... that's funny! She darling!
The BREASTAURANT!!!!!! OH MY that makes me laugh....mine is closed too. Porter is just getting around to his fifth tooth (sprounted on the 17 month bday) sounds like they're quite similar with their toofers! Lila is toooooooo adorable. I always think of you guys on Sunday...there is this family in our ward, parents look nothing like you guys, but OH their children look just like yours! You could mix em all up and you'd never know who belonged to who! Their littlest boy (they have three bigger girls) who is about 10 or 11 months looks EXACTLY like Lila, just in boy form. I think about how much they look like her every week when I see them. Funny!
It's possible that I may have almost peed my pants when I read about the breastaurant. That is hilarious! Yay for teeth and yay that your boobies will not become chew toys!
Post a Comment