Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gramma Reynolds and her Tic Tacs came to visit

Gramma got to stay with us for a week after Maisey's blessing. We got her all to ourselves and didn't have to share her with anybody (a highly sought after and coveted occasion). I hope Anabelle always remembers all the time she spent upstairs playing with her. Braden had a breakdown in his self proclaimed superior immune system and actually got strep throat while she was here. Luckily no one else got it and we still got to do a few fun things.

We discovered how much we love Under the Oaks Park. Gramma played school there with the girls while I walked with Maisey. She got Lila to say "Round and round" and "up and down", which is a pretty long phrase for her. We went to Mexico Beach to hear a live band on the beach. Anabelle danced her heart out all alone in front of the whole crowd staring at her. At times I felt so happy at her confidence and a few times a bit nervous at some of her dance moves. Think interpretive dancing. Possible thespian on our hands. Yikes.

We are SO, SO thankful to Mom for staying the week with us. I've said it before, I'll say it a million more times- I'm so thankful to have in laws that I love to spend time with, and are so good to my kids. Mom, I will buy you all the OH's you can eat if you come back. Even if they're not on sale- and that's saying somethin!











No comments: