Today is the month anniversary of when our best good pals the Jensens came to visit us from Bama. I really wanted to post about it sooner but it took me a whole month to get over the fact that they left. Plus, I've been buried in laundry up to Lila's fuzzy white head. It was in my mind, a perfect weekend. The weather was beautiful, our kids had playmates that they love, and we got to hang with Neil & Amanda into the wee hours of the morning. Sleepovers are the best. Do come again, Jensens.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
I love it when really great people come to visit...
...you know, as opposed to the creepos off the street that we invite to spend the night under the same roof as our little girls.
Today is the month anniversary of when our best good pals the Jensens came to visit us from Bama. I really wanted to post about it sooner but it took me a whole month to get over the fact that they left. Plus, I've been buried in laundry up to Lila's fuzzy white head. It was in my mind, a perfect weekend. The weather was beautiful, our kids had playmates that they love, and we got to hang with Neil & Amanda into the wee hours of the morning. Sleepovers are the best. Do come again, Jensens.










Today is the month anniversary of when our best good pals the Jensens came to visit us from Bama. I really wanted to post about it sooner but it took me a whole month to get over the fact that they left. Plus, I've been buried in laundry up to Lila's fuzzy white head. It was in my mind, a perfect weekend. The weather was beautiful, our kids had playmates that they love, and we got to hang with Neil & Amanda into the wee hours of the morning. Sleepovers are the best. Do come again, Jensens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment