Friday, November 5, 2010

Miss Maisey is 3 months old today

Squishy

Happy

Smiley

Rolley

Smothered in love

Content

How I love to snuggle my Maisey







4 comments:

Barbie and Craig said...

Oh she is just so delicious! She looks so much like Lila, but browner :)

Can I hold her, please?! How about you guys take a little trippie out here to Colorado and let me hold her. I'm way more okay with that than bringing my little to your reptile infested backyard ;) Just kidding, he would love it. I would have nightmares, but he would love it.

So happy you're back to blogging. I can't say nearly as much for myself, and I have about 1/3 the amount of children you have. Sad.

angi reynolds said...

Uh, this baby looks like Braden reincarnate! What a cutie!

Josie just told me, "That is such a cute baby! Is that the one I'm getting for Christmas?"

So good talking to you last night! Food for my soul...we really miss you guys.

MaShay & Jason said...

love you!

Mary said...

Wow. I know we've said that your other kids look like Beldon... but Anabelle looks more like a mini-Julie in comparison to Masiey! Holy Cow! Who knew Braden was such a cute looking girl! :)
I'm glad you're back on the blog-wagon. I love hearing your witty thoughts. Brightens up my whole day. We're brimming with Reynolds love over here.