She requested Shredded Wheat for breakfast, a quesadilla for lunch, and Ravioli for dinner. So basically, nothing different than any other day.
She wisely chose cake balls over cake. There's just something about eating it in a ball rather than a square that changes everything.




Here she is ecstatic over Cody and Jess's gift of a date with them. And who wouldn't be, really? I hope that's what I get for my birthday too.

Meanwhile...little cousin Hank emptied the cupboards and threw back some dish detergent...



Grandma R gave her this Skippy Jon Jones character, from her favorite series of books.
Grandmother Connor hooked her up with some school books which she loves to do, (and which buys me a few minutes of alone time),complete with a CD which we are all really enjoying listening to everyday. I had no idea what a diagraph was. (A diagraph only makes one sound, although two letters are hanging around, that is what I've found). Catchy right? I'll probably be a lot smarter as my kids go through school and teach me stuff. Starting with preschool.
A great day for a great girl.
I love love love my little Anabelly and cherish all the time we spend together.
1 comment:
I would kill for some of those cake balls right now. And for a kiss from my girls, especially the Mommy.
Post a Comment