Thursday, December 5, 2013

Giving Thanks.....all the way from St. George

We jetted down south for the weekend to hang with my family. It was a nice little trip. My Dad just finished his last radiation treatment and felt well enough to stay up way too late playing games and eating rubbish with us. I got to go shopping with my Mom, we ate delicious food, watched the cousin magic happen, and only had one ER trip. I shall miss being 3 CD's worth of driving away from all these clowns. 

Weird picture. A turkey carving a turkey. And with such pleasure.




Anabelle was watching the Nativity presentation. I love to watch kids watch things. And then sometimes I take pictures of them watching things instead of watching them myself. It's one of the few, if not the only, thing I do that annoys them. 
 We went to the St. George temple the night they turned the lights on.
The old 'baby bear in my jacket' photo. Classic.

Who knows how many ornaments were crushed by our other children while this photo was being taken. 

It was delightful to watch these little girlies play. 




Dad scored this very special gift from our white elephant exchange. Lucky dog. Get it? I said lucky dog and it's a picture of a dog. 
Braden got almost as lucky with this creeeeepy porcelain doll. And don't think for a second that we haven't looked it up on ebay to see if it's worth any money, cause we have. And it is. We just can't decide if we can let it go.

And this is Tim eating a barf jelly bean. Because going around the table taking turns eating terrible tasting things is fun for mature adults.

No comments: