We were supposed to go to the Salt Lake temple on Monday for FHE to see the lights. But Braden had to work late. Again. As it turns out SD training is not all that family friendly. So we decorated the tree and were ready to read our bedtime Christmas story by the time Dad got home.
![]() |
| Lila loves her some Christmas |
![]() |
| Why yes, I am 8 months old today! Thanks so much for taking pictures of me in the same week you gave me a bath. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Getting tired but I just keep spitting |
![]() |
| finger fascination |
![]() |
![]() |
| Whoa! Solid death stare, baby gangster! |
![]() |
| But then you ruined it with the Bubba Gump lip. |


















1 comment:
I love it when I play catch up on your blog. You are such a wonderful mom.
I'm excited it's Christmas time, just so I can see Lilas face! I love that she loves it so much!
Little Elise is not so little anymore! Such a cutie pie. Love the Play doh initiation. she totally passed with flying colors.
You do so many fun things with your family. Makes me look like a boring mom.
When and where are you moving too next year? your amazing. I know that you can handle it. But your right, simple family times make me sick too knowing that you can never get those crazy "low key" family nights back. My husband misses a lot of them too. I feel like a lucky dog (hahaha. get it?!) if he gets the little ones in the bath! Never will I take for granted those nights again.
keep me posted on all your adventures. Heck, everyday is an adventure! :)
your awesome.
Cheers to you beautiful lady.
Post a Comment