Thursday, March 27, 2014

soccer season [fall 2013]

This was Anabelle's second year playing soccer. She is a really fast runner. She was still a bit timid and hesitant to get in there and actually get the ball. She still loves playing goal. 


It's almost more fun to watch Braden than to watch the kids. 


Lila & Maisey loved soccer practice. Braden was gone for 6 weeks and I had all four kids at the field alone, (during a time that Elise felt she should be asleep) . I think they preyed on the fact that I could only watch them so much. They always ended up in the splash pad. So I decided to stop telling them not to. That way, we could all be happy friends. Because that's what single parenting is all about- giving the kids exactly what they want so that your life gets easier for a minute. 

Besties!
 






Yes, she is holding hands with a little pal, they're laughing, they're having a good time. No idea what they're supposed to be doing. Note to Braden- this is why I buy her plastic cleats. Because she can dance and twirl and chat just as well in Payless cleats as she can in Nike's. 



How they walk together. Always hand holding. Always adorable. Never ever ever stop doing this. 

No comments: