Lila Lou graduated from Kindergarten today. I was so looking forward to seeing her sing all those songs she sings at the dinner table. But she was in the back row nestled behind some third grader posing as a kindergartner. So the only time I saw her was when all the other kids sat down and she was just standing up looking around, in true Lila fashion. At the end they did put her on a chair for the last song or two. She has been on a strict no wheat diet for almost a month now and I told her yesterday that she could have a cookie after her graduation. I'm pretty sure that's what this whole day was about for her. I really am proud of Lila. She has come really far over the past year, and I am ecstatic over her progress. She is so jazzed to be a first grader. Although it was quite a let down for her to realize that Anabelle would not be a first grader with her. Her teacher and all the aides told me that she is such a fun and delightful girl and that they just love to have her around. They all said she just makes them smile when she walks in the room.
![]() |
| We sure appreciate Mrs. Moore and count her as a blessing in our lives. This was her last day of teaching, she retired today after 30 years of Kindergarten. |





No comments:
Post a Comment