Emmett spends his days hanging out on some part of the couch. He's been sat on. And elbowed. He's taken a football to the face. I've picked him up a few times to find that he's wearing fancy bracelets. Sometimes the girls bring him baby dolls to keep him company ( in case they decide to give him 5 minutes alone). I frequently find that his head is covered in yogurt kisses. He's very content to hang out and watch the chaos ensue. He gives ginormous gummy smiles to anyone willing to give one first. I think he's feeling the love.
 |
| 3 days old- For family home evening we decided this was a no brainer for Mr. Pumpkin Pie. |
 |
| "Thanks, Mom! That was delicious!" |
 |
| As a special surprise to Lila I let her feed Emmett with a bottle. Because I don't believe for one second that there is anybody on the planet earth who loves a baby more than Lila. |
No comments:
Post a Comment