Friday, July 17, 2015

Half way to devouring a chocolate cake

Behold my very favorite son. 
Low maintenance to the max. He is an absolute delight. My phone is full of pictures of his 30 different smiles. I love to rub his fuzzy lopsided head when I nurse him. I love that he purrs to me when I hug him to sleep, cheek to cheek. I adore his laughs and the fact that you don't have to work very hard for them. He is especially vulnerable to tickling-everywhere. Love love love loving this baby boy. 







These are his missionary diapers. That was the first thing I got really excited about when we found out we were having a boy. 

"How YOU doin?"

Guess how many times this happens a day? No less than 30, I can guarantee that much. Why does he already look embarrassed and annoyed by me? 

He has eaten baby food a handful of times. He does really well. It's almost as if he's had solids before. Like, if I were a betting person I might wedgier that he's been shared with by sisters on other occasions. Nevertheless, it's nice to know that Dad can feed him some applesauce if I'm at Target when he wakes up. It lengthens the short leash he keeps me on. 

No comments: