Friday, July 24, 2015

This guy

I found this snazzy little number on clearance the other day. I told myself he needed it so that his head wouldn't get sunburned. But really, I used it for a photo shoot. If he never wears it again it was four dollars well spent, I believe. This kid has my heart. Twice recently during a midnight feeding, he fell asleep, as did I. I was awoken to him belly laughing in his sleep. It was one of the best things I have ever witnessed. It makes me wonder what he thinks and dreams about that he finds funny. It totally took me by surprise that in the absence of interaction or physical play, or a vocabulary, his cognition is active enough that he laughs in his sleep. What is going on under that darling hat, inside that giant head, behind that constant gummy grin? I am dying to know. 














No comments: