Why is it that all the world is a brighter place after a Sunday nap? I simply couldn't help napping; I felt lethargic and sluggish after eating one(or seven)too many banana bars. Out of laziness I asked for a banana recipe in my last post. My cousin came through with what turned out to be a toothsome little treat. I'm not sure whether to bless her or curse her. Braden didn't make any deals with me, however he did go out of town for the week, leaving me with an entire pan of them.
I'm pretty sure most toddlers have the same infatuation with buttons, nobs and all things turnable or pushable that A-belle has. She also enjoys dumping and filling. These hobbies and skills occured to me the other day as I was doing the 17th load of laundry, thanks to our projectile puker. It just hit me- I mean really, what does laundry break down to? A load (pun intended) of nob turning, button pushing, sorting, dumping, filling, fun. So I hired her immediately.
We're a little shaky on the stain removal but her skills are coming along. I'm sure I can find a way to employ (or expolit?) her other hobbies around the house. If only we had a garden, or a commercial grade farm for that matter, because boy could I fertilize it.
No comments:
Post a Comment