These pictures crack me up. Love the family picture above- you look so beautiful, as always. Love ya.
love the glasses and hair on Lila! P.S. Do you want access to my blog, jules? If so, email me at thenowfam@yahoo.com
Still a little creepy... But funny no the less. Happy Birthday Shar you are one amazing woman.
That is seriously one of the funniest things I have ever seen!
Those are some of the funniest photos. I love that idea. I'm gonna try it. Maybe the smoothie too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These pictures crack me up. Love the family picture above- you look so beautiful, as always. Love ya.
love the glasses and hair on Lila! P.S. Do you want access to my blog, jules? If so, email me at thenowfam@yahoo.com
Still a little creepy... But funny no the less. Happy Birthday Shar you are one amazing woman.
That is seriously one of the funniest things I have ever seen!
Those are some of the funniest photos. I love that idea. I'm gonna try it. Maybe the smoothie too.
Post a Comment