
Anabelle was not using a sippie cup. She forgot. I'm not sure that she really needs spinach though. She's sort of a linebacker already.

My cousin got me started on a deliciously healthful little smoothie. It has changed my life. I can run faster and jump higher. That could have something to do with the fact that I am now the only person living in my body, but, still...it's good stuff. And it makes the Condiment Queen eat spinach. Even Braden likes it. But I have to tell him that I dumped three cups of refined sugar and two cups of heavy whipping cream in it before he will drink it. Do not be turned off by the fact that you are putting spinach (which is gross) in a blender with yummy things. You just gotta trust me on this one. If it looks like a bucket of muck, you made it right. Forge ahead and you will see...
1 cup orange juice
2 cups fresh spinach
Blend
1 banana
1/4 cup frozen raspberries
1/4 cup frozen blueberries
Blend
You do not like it. So you say. Try it! Try it! And you may. Try it and you may I say.
8 comments:
this is heaven sent! thank you for this! i haven't tried it yet but i can already tell i'm going to love it.
oops! okay that was from em. i keep forgetting that i'm signed in under roxy. it was SO good to talk to you today. I wish you could meet me in the middle of the street right now
Yay!!!!!! I am so glad you love spinach smoothies! Everyone thinks I'm nutso until they try it. We love them!
We have green smoothies every morning! Yay for spinach!
Can't wait to try it. I am always looking for ways to sneak in the good stuff to Treyton. Thanks!
HI Julie
Your blog cracks me up!! Remember me? I am Lori's friend from California. I now live in Florida though. Your new baby is darling, as well as little anabelle! If you want to check out our family blog its www.jaredandlianna.blogspot.com
We love using spinach in the smoothies--I sneak all kinds of things in smoothies. We use tofu alot--adds lots of protein and just makes it creamier. I also grind up walnuts in the blender before adding in other stuff--Omega 3 action, and carrots are awesome to put in, they are really sweet and I'll put in frozen carrots--cheaper. I'll miss you guys while you are having fun in my dreamland Lexington. Please have our lives in Durango planned by the time you are done.
Anabelle has so much personality! I love her!
Post a Comment