
Aunt Jess holds Lila, Lila holds Crawdad

Mary and Baby Jesus. Clearly.

Mary's looking awfully cheery for her days "to be accomplished"

Cousin bath time. We can do that. We're from Alabama.

Braden told the little kids to wrestle each other. It's nice to see Anabelle on the recieving end of brute force.



Mexican dresses brought back by Cody and Jess.

Lila's ears are finally in season.




3 comments:
oh my gosh, you make me laugh out loud. I love the pictures of Lila with the glasses. Glad you had fun. Come visit us next.
I love how gorgeous your little girls are! They just make me smile when I see their pictures! I read your post about this past year and I know that times can be difficult and that you stated everything so well. What would we have without God in our lives? Who can say the church isn't true??
Hi Julie, Catching up on my blog reading. It's just pure entertainment to read; laugh and contemplate your words of joy, wisdom and humor. Love it. Mom Reynolds
Post a Comment