I'm walking down the hall with Anabelle. She grabs my hand and holds it and says, "I love you so much. And I love family home levening. And I love home."
Way to go...you're doing something right!!! My kids just fight and scream during fhe :( btw...I want invited to your blog when you go private: amyeasley@gmail.com
6 comments:
Oh that is just awesome. Makes you want five more, right? ;)
Hey cutie, Your kids are too dang cute. I've been thinking about you. Are things going great. I'd love to chat. See ya, Michelle Elison
awwwww...made me tear up
Way to go...you're doing something right!!! My kids just fight and scream during fhe :(
btw...I want invited to your blog when you go private: amyeasley@gmail.com
I love the things that kids say. Your kids are sure cute. By the way I would love to be invited to your blog.
lettibyrd@aol.com
Oh so sweet!
Post a Comment