12:30- visit Mom at her bedside and stare creepily at her until she senses me
2am- visit Mom at her bedside to tell her that I am thirsty
3am- visit Mom at her bedside to tell her I want to snuggle her
3am-5am- snuggle mom in my bed. "snuggle" should be interpreted as playing with hair, petting her face, singing in my best falsetto songs that I make up as I go.
7am- awake and notice that mom has snuk back to her bed. Run to her room to see if baby Lila can be climbed on and squished yet.
10am- tell mom that you are too tired to go to Publix. Go to your room and instead of napping, dump every item out of every container, take all 200 books off the shelf, and run around like a monkey.
11am- play with Lila on the floor until she falls asleep. put her bottle on the counter and go to your room to find a new adventure.
1pm- see how far you can spread lunch around without actually consuming a single crumb of food.
4pm- become very whiny and emotional because you are exhausted. watch your mom take several deep, cleansing breaths.
6pm- throw your plate of spaghetti and your fork. Get put in the time out closet. Promptly pee on mom's freshly washed blankets. Go right to sleep.
xoxo,
your loving, tired Mother
Seriously? Did your father not whittle you beds with his bare hands?
4 comments:
OH my. That is too funny. That whole stare at you creepily until you sense me thing...Treyton has that down too. It freaks me out! Your girls are so adorable!
Julie, i seriously love you with all my heart. Our girls would be bffs...for reals.
so, so funny, I mean, sad. Sorry to hear about that. I think she and Dallin were actually meant to be twins. I am laughing, not because of your pain, but because I totally relate. ps, love the previous post- thanks for the perspective.
Oh julie, you crack me up, but make me feel soo much better knowing im not alone in this world with a crazy kid. only mine is much younger already doing these insane things. Good luck sista.
(im still laughing)
Post a Comment