Tuesday, July 7, 2009

the strange small people in my house...

This one meticulously bites aquatic life molds out of her breakfast. "Look, Mom" she says, "A seahorse!!"...




...and this one could stroke her hair with her toes if she so desired- while sleeping no less



In answering her questions about seahorses, I did a little research & found out how truly fascinating they are. The males get pregnant and give birth! Maybe I was absent (minded) the day they taught that in third grade. Oh well, I appreciate the full meaning of that a lot more now anyway....check this out

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I love reading the blog about your two little ones, I have a concern though...is that toast or fishsticks for breakfast? :)

Beach Hendersons said...

Kids and their imaginations. They see things in life/people and breakfast that we would never think of. Two enthusiastic thumbs up for breakfast animal molders and future Cirque de Soleil performers.

Barbie and Craig said...

a) I cannot believe that Lila can sleep like that. Ouch.

b) Annabelle is smarter than me.

c) Her quotes make me laugh all day long. Seriously. I wanna be her friend.