Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cultured?

We were driving in the car and Anabelle asked me if she could hear "Cosette", which is "Castle On a Cloud" from Les Miserables, her favorite song.

I say sure and put it in.

She listens happily for a miute then says, "Mom, do other little kids listen to this?"

"Um. No. Probably not".

"Awwwwwwww. That is SO sad".

3 comments:

Barbie and Craig said...

Haha! She is something else! It IS sad, Annabelle! Are you not private anymore? Your blog is updating on my list, which leads to me stalking you MUCH less!

Amy said...

She comes up with the funniest sweetest things!! I love your little quote wall you've got going on. I'm totally stealing it, hope you don't mind!

Reynolds Rundown said...

just so you know, Isaac asks me to sing this song almost every night!! So, tell Anabelle she has one other fan in her club