Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm going there someday...

One morning I told Anabelle that she and Lila were going to her friends house later that night because Dad and I were going to go to the temple. She didn't really acknowledge the information in any way. Eight hours later, the minute Braden walked in the door, she ran to him and yelled, "DAD! YOU'RE GONNA MARRY MY MOM?!!" We laughed and said, "Well, at least she knows where to get married".

Then a few night after that Braden had volunteered to go help with the youth temple trip. He came home from work and came out of our room dressed to go.

Anabelle: "Dad, are you going to church?"
Braden: "No, I'm going to the temple".

He walks away. Anabelle comes to me with a face a great concern.

Anabelle: "Where are Lila and I going?"
Me: "Nowhere. I'm staying here with you. Only Dad is going."

Her face goes white and a look of panic comes over her.

"IS DAD GOING TO MARRY A BUNCH OF OTHER GIRLS?"

No comments: