Saturday, August 7, 2010

She came, she came!!

Our third baby girl was born Thursday, August 5th at exactly 7pm. She weighed 7.77 pounds (lucky sevens? can't wait to see what this girl will do for me in Vegas).

Mother and baby are doing well.

Man, that felt good to say.

Although, it's not very accurate.

Mother is so happy. So very, very happy.

10 comments:

emilyy said...

Wahoo! That feels good to hear!! SOOOOOOO happy for you and the fam. and relieved that all went well. Name?? Pictures??

Melanie said...

Is the child to remain nameless? And where's the pics? Congratulations! Try to get some rest!

the Jensens' said...

ok I wont spoil it and spill her name but REALLY WHERE ARE THE PICS?My boss thought all i did was read off cute things from your blog all day today waiting...

Anonymous said...

pictures and name please :) Glad she is healthy and well & I'm sending wishes your way that she is a wonderful sleeper! Congrats

MaShay & Jason said...

Julie...you promised me pictures when we chatted Friday.

The Grays: said...

Congratulations! I am sure that you were a ROCK STAR getting her out...And, she is beautiful!

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

congrats, cant wait to see pictures and hear the new adventures of life with three... your are such a good story teller and a great mom! can't wait!

Barbie and Craig said...

HOORAY! So happy for you and your precious little family!! I bet she's just gorgeous...that's your style :)

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see pictures of this little cutie pie. Congrats girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, such a beautiful child, and family - health, too. Whew, who could ask for anything more? Love you, Mom Reynolds