Whew.
That was a long time coming.
It's been a few weeks now and she hasn't had an accident in over a week I believe. She's not dry at night yet but I don't have it in me to fight that battle right now.
She's happier, I'm happier, and the "smarshmallow" intake in this house over the last month is nothing I'm proud of. But it got the job done. Now Maisey is wanting in on the potty action.
I'm gonna give her a few months. Or me a few months if I'm being honest.
It doesn't however mean that Lila likes to wear panties though. Whatever. Consider yourself warned.





She happened upon a box of Pull-Ups I bought her (in blue because they were cheaper of course- Anabelle is quite upset that I bought her boyish blue instead of perfect princess pink), and this is what she does with them. I can't wait to see what a teenage version of Lila will bring us.
No comments:
Post a Comment