Wednesday, February 1, 2012

If we were at Eglin I would die.

Or at least not be quite as happy. Which is pretty much the same thing, right? We were first given the assignment to go to Eglin in Florida, just 50 miles up the coast to where we were previously stationed. And then a few weeks later after 3 million prayers were said they changed their minds and gave us Hill, thus sending us on our way to many many fun afternoons with the best friends we will ever have, our family.

Uncle Cody came over for lunch today. Because it's Wednesday and that's what we do on Wednesdays. We like to call them our Wednes-dates. He walked in and all the girls kicked their feet and squealed and attacked him and vied for all his attention. Hungry for male interaction much? It is true that Maisey had previously thought Cody was Braden. Not sure if she still thinks that.She does get CRAZY EXCITED when she sees him so it seems likely. Braden thinks it's great because at least she thinks she's seeing her Dad. I find it a little sad but also entertaining.


On Monday we met Jason & MaShay at the Children's museum in Salt Lake. And then they spent the night and partied the next day for a bit, which made us all happy.

I asked the kids to smile. And that's what Lila did.


Hank. Hankster. Hankopotomus. Hank-a-roo. Hanky. He's cute, whatever you call him.

The littles loved the heliocopter. Until I talked them into being cold so I could go inside.

Remember when we went at Christmas time and Huge Old Guy was at this table for so long that none of the kids could play here? Jason was totally Huge Old Guy.


Lila in her zone- block building

Super mature Uncle Jason shooting up Anabelle with the magnet gun he made.

If Lila could read she might have noticed the "Adult Supervsion Required" sign that hangs above this very tall horse. But since she can't I won't hold her accountable for the many times I looked over and saw her clamboring on by herself, so very close to falling off. Oh, except I told her several times not to, so I guess I can count that.

I think MaShay had been there for 12 seconds flat when Anabelle whisked her off to the market. She's very patient that way.

Whatever the flooring system they have going on here is the same one we need on our bathroom, since the girls follow the same protocol of DUMPING EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE.

I was looking for Lila who thought it a good idea to run in every direction knowing that my one pair of eyeballs had to keep track of their three sets of feet. I didn't find Lila but I did happen upon Anabelle through a little crack in the window of the playhouse. So I stuck my lens through and her new BFF of 5 minutes ago motions to me and asks Anabelle who that was. AND LOOK HOW EMBARASSED AND ANNOYED SHE LOOKS. Its begun. It has already begun.


Prior to this adorable moment, she ran to it excitedly screeching, "CACK! CACK!"

No comments: