Anabelle fed Lila via her straw.
Lila fed Anabelle with spoonfulls so giant they fell off the spoon before they reached her mouth.
Maisey loved watching it all while sucking down a spnach smoothie. Until it went over board and covered walls on the other side of the room.
I didn't say a word. I just sat and watched all their giddy interactons with one another, and snapped pictures here and there.
And then it took me forever to clean it all up.
And while I was doing that Maisey came in and went through the cabinets, trying on various bowls to match her already dazzling ensemble.
And then at bedtime they cried because they were hungry and thirsty. ""I'm so hungry I won't be able to fall asleep and then I wll be tired and then I will be grumpy. YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE GRUMPY"!
It was a fun dinner anyway.














1 comment:
hoe lee crap. That's some funny junk. Wish I could have been there, except for the part with the peas. I see you're inflicting those nasty things upon them. Love you all.
Post a Comment