Let's consider the opportunity cost of my lavish and selfish decision to take a shower:

I could have enjoyed my freshy mopped floor for longer than 15 minutes had I decided to go with the greasy ponytail for just one more day.
Or Exihibit B, the day I closed the office door and locked it so that I could schedule a list of doctor appointments:


Or last week when I was...doing something else responsible, which I can't recall at this time, but Lila felt the need to give Maisey the entire jar of Nutella...


And just this weekend when, heaven forbid, I got sick, a 5 gallon bucket (brand new!) of whole wheat flour was dispersed throughout the house as I was doubled over on the back porch heaving. What was my alternitive choice I ask you? C'mon girls, throw me a bone here. These are the pictures that Dads who are living halfway across the world find hilarious. Also Uncles who have yet to clean such messes under wretched conditions. Ha. Ha. Ha. So do I. Ha. Ha. Ha. Hear me laughing?

Notice the open jar of Nutella on the carpet









Reminiscant of the torture chamber from the Princess Bride

Why must it always involve Nutella?
And where are their clothes?
And where is their mother?
And what do skittles have to do with Economics?
I don't get any of this.
4 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness! This is hilarious! Someone told me this weekend that there is a National Geographic photographer who has a bunch of kids and he said he walks around with his camera attached to him to avoid frustration. Instead of getting mad he takes pictures because it seems to make things funnier. Did that work for you here? I can't stop laughing. =)
Julie. We are coming up. ASAP. I love you sister. And I love your adorably crazy ladies.
So funny Julie! I have so been there and it will get funnier, especially when he gets home and you look back. Hang in there!
Don't know whether to laugh or cry... I'm certain that you are amazing!
Post a Comment