I can't believe we have owned an Anabelle for six years. I am even more amazed at the joy she has brought to us in that amount of time. She took two poor, kind of stupid, college kids and made them parents. And what fun it has been. She's had my heart from day one and she keeps me on my toes.
She insisted she wanted ANOTHER snake cake. It kind of looks like a worm. Partly due to Maisey climbing up and eating the tongue I made. Her birthday was on a busy Wednesday so we had her traditionally requested dinner of ravioli & brocolli, ate the snake/worm/caterpillar, and then she opened some presents.
![]() |
| Maisey told me she didn't like the cupcake. She sure doesn't look like she doesn't like the cupcake. |







1 comment:
Brady looks just like my Dad in that picture....next thing you know he'll be telling all of Dad's corny jokes.
Post a Comment