It's our second!
Last week we ate gummy worms and M&M's for lots and lots of hours in the car until we finally ended up in Washington. Like we'd miss a chance to let our kids have free range of Grandma's yard and Grandpa's horses. Or professional bull riding. Or seeing Beldon dressed up like the cowboy he always wanted to be. That would be crazy.
We had a fantastic week, as always. It is something of a rarity to get the parents all to yourself so we felt a little spoiled really.
Plus our best pals from college came over from Seattle so we felt even more spoiled.
Every time we go home to Braden's parents house I always come back with a hundred horse pictures. With happy girls in them. I'll show you ten and you can believe me about the rest.














1 comment:
Do you have the one of Braden at the rodeo printed and hung somewhere where you can just stare at it? I would if I had one of Collin like that... :)
Post a Comment