Saturday, March 9, 2013
Ode to sunshine
We had our first snow here in October. Now it's February. It has snowed a lot this year. Anabelle loves it. Lila doesn't like to be cold. Maisey likes to eat it. I'd like to see it on a weather forecast for somewhere far far away. And of course, Braden thinks it's great. He goes snowboarding. I pick up toys for 14 hours. I mean really. I can appreciate a good snowfall and all the wintery wonderings it can bring. I like a cup of cocoa and a pot of soup just as much as the next guy. For a few weeks. But it's been months. And the girls are under my feet all day long. And we have been sick forever. And the house must be constantly cleaned because we don't leave it. Which was all well and fine until a few weeks ago when bending over to pick up a toy became arduous and painful. Now it may sound like I'm complaining here, and I want to be clear about what it is that's really happening: Yeah, I'm complaining. Because snow has lost its charm and now it's just irritating. I really want to be tough about it. I really did try. But apparently being cold and inflated with an additional person is my breaking point.
If we ever get orders to Alaska I swear I will order a tanning bed the same day. Just for the Vitamin D though, not to look amazing or anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Oh, honey, I would be devastated for you if you ever get orders here. You would be unstoppable for 3 months and then fall into deep depression. I'm secretly cursing you for your trip to Cali.
But you are a beautiful pregnant person, okay, just a beautiful normal person, too. =) I miss your face and I LOVE reading about the girlies!
Post a Comment