Sunday, November 2, 2014

Muahahahahahahah 2014





Showing off her tail
A pirate and her parrot


school costume parade


queen of the ocean


Our fourth chicken ( and her goose egg)


The beaked members of our squad. 


Anabelle and Blade Ranger

She was thrilled that somebody had just given her Play-doh
This is Lila's scary face. She was completely unaffected by all the gore and truly terrifying looking costumes trying to get her. She seemed intrigued and mildly entertained by them. But the sound of thunder reduces her to tears.
This is how she spent her night. She was (mostly) cool with it.


Somebody jumped out and grabbed an already scared Maisey at a haunted house. Anabelle was furious they would do that to a small, clearly frightened child. She went in to comfort her, even though she had already chosen not to go in because she herself was scared. I stayed out in hopes of getting a good picture of her face. I thought in the long run my approach would yield greater rewards. And I didn't even get a good picture. So now I'm just a jerky Mom.

The Calls gave out full size candy bars. These little girls love Ryan.

Cathy whipped up this AWACS jack o lantern in Braden's honor. 

No comments: