| I like this picture so much. {Even though Elise isn't happy. This is the face she makes when she needs to poop but she won't, because we're not at home. And public pooping is an actual skill that toddlers must acquire.} I love Braden's eye smile wrinkles in this picture. That smile is real. The creases are deep when he feels truly happy in that moment. They are an outward display of his emotion- which is a special blessing to me from Heaven. I think when God created Braden ,he made those just for me. It's to make up for the fact that he doesn't like to talk a whole lot about how he's feeling. When I see those wrinkles I know he is good. And it makes my heart feel sort of squishy and gooey. Plus I do tend to get a little more sentimental in the fall- especially for him. Every time the cool weather comes my mind returns to my first fall in Virginia. The one where I realized how breath taking fall can be outside of California. The one where I crunched thousands of leaves while walking the streets of Buena Vista with my new friend, Braden. That was when I first fell in love with fall. And Braden. So naturally, I get a little giddy this time of year. |
No comments:
Post a Comment