We threw a spy party for Anabelle. But we didn't tell her our plans. Our neighbors showed up for cake and when I went to get the cake balls out of the fridge they were missing! The kids were sent to spy school and were instructed on their secret mission to retrieve the missing confections. Braden spent a lot of time orchestrating clues and planting them all over the neighborhood, and a little bit beyond. He took all the seats out of the van and the kids traveled in The Odyssey to follow the trail of clues. The had a magnifying glass, mustaches, walkie talkies, spy names, spy kits and badges. It was legit. The kids had a blast.
 |
Anabelle requested her usual birthday dinner of ravioli. This year she also wanted "Aunt Jeanne's fruit dip". Plus, I threw in a little root beer to make me extra popular Anabelle extra happy. |
 |
| I love this girl with ALL my heart. She is helpful, smart, perceptive, spiritual, kind, witty, friendly, and a world class big sister. I feel so comforted to know that as the oldest she will set the example for the rest of the kids. I am constantly grateful for all the help she gives around the house and for the joy she brings to my heart. I love our growing friendship and I hope it never stops growing. |
 |
| They discovered the birthday bandit. In the time that I set the cake balls by him and shut the door to hide he grabbed one and started to eat it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment