I can think of very few things that are better than a baby boy in a bow tie. Add in a newsie hat and forget about it, I'm done for.
![]() |
| There was an AWACS circling our house and it kept him pretty intrigued. |
This guy can say "nigh- nigh" while waving. He seems to be saying "go" as of yesterday. He laughs heartily and easily. He loves to chase a ball. He's different than our other kids. He's more......boy. He seems not only more prone to destruction but there seems to be an element of delight in the process. He pulled Elise's piggy tails the other day and lost himself in laughter. And so did I. Elise- not so much. Last night as I was tucking him in he put his little hand around my neck and I could have cried it was so sweet. He is sick so often but still such an absolute delight. We are grateful every single day for the unique love he brings to our family. As it turns out, I do so like having a son.






























No comments:
Post a Comment