 |
| Braden 34, Julie 32, Anabelle 9, Lila 7, Maisey 5, Elise 2, Emmett 1 |
 |
 Braden had early morning meetings before church that prevented us from doing Easter baskets in the morning. It was dinner time and we realized our kids weren't expecting anything, I loved that. We had a beautiful day focusing on the Savior and spending time together. Eventually we wrote little riddles to help them find their hidden baskets. |
 |
| I love that smile! |
 |
| Lila got her own primary children's songbook and the DVD "He Knows My Name". She was elated. She uses the book every day to "play" the piano. That's when I usually check the mail these days. Because the shortest way I know to drive a mom crazy is to have the piano being "played" all day. |
 |
| Unicorn leggings. Atrocious on every level. Maisey is obviously supremely pleased. |
 |
| Elise got the book "Dear Zoo" in her basket. She asked me to read it to her (12 times). Then when I refused she wore Braden out on it and then Anabelle. Within minutes she was saying "snotty monkey" instead of naughty monkey. Now that's the way we all read the book. |
 |
| Anabelle got the game "Bananagrams" in her Easter basket. She began suddenly YELLING the F bomb, asking me if it was a word. Braden explained to her that it is basically the most vulgar of curse words. I happened to have my camera in my hand at that moment and captured this precious Easter memory. |
 |
| Emmett got a ball. A heavy ball that sorta hurts when he throws it at your face. I know. He and Braden also got matching church socks called "pair of Thieves". It's adorable. I know the two of them are pumped about it. |
 |
| Lila still can't handle carbonation. |
These are the kids "bunny faces"....
 |
| Maisey turning her roll into a unicorn horn. Of course. |
No comments:
Post a Comment