Saturday, November 8, 2008

Burying the hatchet. And each other...

When Braden was on his mission he made a bet with his favorite mission companion. The loser of the bet had to name their first born after the other. In all of their 20year old maturity, and without a second thought of a future wife who would actually bear the child, they actually had this deal notorized to make it official (that's the story anyway- I have yet to lay eyes on the actual said document). Well Braden lost the bet, and true to his word, he named our first bundle of joy in his friends honor. It was a guinea pig that has since gone the way of all the earth (moment of silence for fatty Cam), but we feel that we have fulfilled our obligation to this childish and foolish deal. His friend disagrees, so he and his wife came all the way out from Utah last week to hash it out. We were able to put it all behind us in the name of a beachfront condo in Destin, Florida where we spent Halloween.


I wish I could say this picture somehow related to Halloween. But alas, it's just a couple of men in their glow in the dark onesies.

Jamie and Baby Ears

I bought this costume last year when it was 75% off and talked her into liking kangaroos all year. And now my focus shall turn to ponies for 2009 because that was the cheapest one I found yesterday.

Braden helping little kangaroo to fill her pouch with the finest of candy

I refuse to cheapen this picture with a caption

Braden and Mother Goose

Lila and I spitting over the railing on the people below us. Ok I wasn't, but she couldn't help it.

Halloween outfits from grandma. I told Anabelle that after this week she will no longer get away with calling Lila "little witch".

Not to brag or anything, but this is the view from our room


...and then we sprinkled goldfish crackers on them and let the seagulls attack...


Anabelle loved the sand. Except when she realized she was sandy.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Cousin- you make me laugh so hard.