Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yo, Adrienne!

Below are pics of the various Halloween parties we went to. Gotta get good use out of those costumes. What a fantastic waste it would be to only purposefully look ridiculous one day of the year.

Party with the Diviney's

Great playgroup party


I should keep in mind that one day these girls are going to be doing my makeup and dressing me when I'm too old to see. I hope they get just as much joy out of dressing me up as I do them.

Lila unexpectedly became the GOP mascot for Sarah Palin


Playgroup party...Alabama and Auburn rivalry starts young



Punk rocker Curry (can you believe this guy's a doctor?) Rocko, and JFK

Punk rocker Lindsey seems like an unlikely friend for Adrienne

It aint about how hard you hit...

I know nobody likes a showoff, but if I could just mention quickly that we did win first place for overall best costume.

We went on a scavenger hunt at one party which led us to a bowling alley. Which led us to the realization that there are people out there who bring pack n' plays to the bowling alley so they can save on babysitting in order to get another pitcher of beer. I think this photo was taken around 10 at night. I couldn't resist taking this picture. Sweet home Alabama...

But you know, it got me thinkin...
We got a pack n' play in the closet. Times are hard...

No comments: