Saturday, November 8, 2008
Just helpin out...
Anabelle does not yet grasp the concept of personal space. She seems most comfortable communicating nose to nose. She spends the majority of her time breathing the air that Lila has just expelled because she lives in her face. The other day Lila was doing some unhappy squealing and I tried to explain to Anabelle that it would be nice to notice the unhappy squeal and take it for a sign that Lila wanted some space. Of her own. Anabelle got a very hurt look on her face and said with a curled lip, "I'm just trying to feed her to make her happy". I hadn't noticed all those times what she was doing but I snagged a picture of it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha Ha, that's great! Ethan feeds all the stuffed animals through his belly button so at least she gets it.
Love it! Libby tries to feed her dolls with her belly button. So cute!
oh, I seriously can't stop laughing.
Post a Comment