Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh, how well she knows me

An interview about Mom. From Anabelle, age 2

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Yes! I want to go potty!

2. What makes mom happy?
I make you laugh

3. What makes mom sad?
You don't cry!

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
I don't know. We don't push our friends.

5. What was mommy like as a little girl?
Me.

6. How old is your mom?
I don't know. One? I think I can exercise with you.

7. How tall is your mom?
I don't know. BIG!

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
I don't know. Play with me.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Plays in my room

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know

11. What is your mom really good at?
houses

12. What is your mom not very good at?
You're not bad at!

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Flowers?

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
You eat crumbs and cheese

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
We're gonna play together this morning. You and you and me! (pointing to Lila and I)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
You are my friend

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play together and smile

18. How are you and your mom the same?
You are the family.

19. How are you and your mom different?
How are you different from you?

20. How do you know that your mom loves you?
I don't know. Can I watch a movie? I want to watch a movie Mom.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Because he's to work.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Wal-Mart


At a Mardi Gras parade last week

5 comments:

Aly said...

Walmart? That would be Treyton's answer for me too. Good to see you can take the girl out of BV, but you can't take BV out of the girl! And I love that she thinks you go and play in her room when you have free time. I know that's the first thing I want to do.

Katasha Lyn said...

Oh man, she is so adorable. I can just hear her little voice as she answers each question. My favorite is "I don't know. We don't push our friends." You can tell that is a lesson she has had to learn before.

emilyy said...

So cute! I'm going to copy that idea and do it with E if you don't mind.

Barbie and Craig said...

This is AWESOME! That is one funny little girl! My mom has a tape recorded of a conversation between the two of us when I was two and I cherish it! (I think I was a little funny, too!) Great idea :)

Bethany said...

Haha! That was so funny! I especially like the one about you eating crumbs and cheese. Aren't you glad I brought you that salad the other day? Such a nice change from all the crumbs.
-Bethany
PS-I play in the kids' room when they're not around, too. Don't feel bad. :)