Friday, March 6, 2009

Sisterhood: A Full Contact Sport















The concept of p e r s o n a l s p a c e is as foreign to Anabelle as trigonometry. She LOVES Lila. In her pure passion-live out loud-in your face-hands on-all or nothing-sort of way. Everyone who spends time with Lila comments that she is ALWAYS smiling. And I agree. But somewhere in the back of my head these images are flashing through my mind. So for honesty's sake- she doesn't ALWAYS smile. And I guess as long as I'm being honest-these pictures are only a small sample of the collection I really have. And the collection I really have is only a small sample of the real life moments. And I could count the times Lila has cried because of it on one hand. In fact, usually when we go to bust Anabelle for licking/squishing/feeding/poking/smooshing/sitting/nibbling/kicking Lila is erupting in giggles.
May they always be this "close".

3 comments:

Josh,Trish,Braden and Mackenzie said...

sooooo cute!

Jessica said...

That was like Jacki and I, except the other way around :)

easleyfamily said...

So true and so cute!!!