Anabelle is such a doll and kudos to her Mother for teaching her about this great country! I love being able to "watch" your girls grow, they are beautiful and I enjoy your creative writing skills! Love, Aunt Bonnie
Nice job Anabelle! I've listened 3 times just to hear her voice. And, it's nice to know we are "underneath" God....like a Mother Hen and her chicks...so protected. Love, Mom Reynolds
7 comments:
Oh my heck...your kid is talented....good job!!!
Anabelle is such a doll and kudos to her Mother for teaching her about this great country! I love being able to "watch" your girls grow, they are beautiful and I enjoy your creative writing skills!
Love,
Aunt Bonnie
porter loved it. he kept saying 'wow,again' we watched it several times =) way to go mom!
so cute! she sounds just like you! ;)
I'm in love with your children. that is all.
I LOVE IT!! My favorite part is "one nation, underneath God." What a smart girl!
Nice job Anabelle! I've listened 3 times just to hear her voice. And, it's nice to know we are "underneath" God....like a Mother Hen and her chicks...so protected.
Love, Mom Reynolds
Post a Comment